Learn how you can take advantage of our HIPAA-secured video system to dramatically improve and refine your foundational clinical skills. Supervision Assist’s video system allows for repetitive rehearsal of deliberate practice-based training.
Here is an example of how this practice and rehearsal could work:
- The supervisor develops a short scenario for skill development.
- Each learner reviews the short scenario and understands that they must provide an appropriate clinical response.
- The response occurs as a self-video that gets recorded on their smart phone.
Note: If the learner is not happy with their video response, they can delete and create new videos until they are satisfied with their clinical response.
- The final version of the student video clip is submitted to the supervisor for feedback.
- The supervisor can then review student responses – providing constructive feedback and guidance.
This method is a safe way to practice and improve specific clinical skills and have experience implementing those skills with constructive feedback.